mother's love 2

mother's love 2

台灣英語網1.0 » 週五 8月 21, 2015 4:53 pm

有誰可以幫我看一下這文章嗎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one can deny that of the all the loves that exists in the world,mother's love is the greatest of all.
Mother's love is the boat that calmly navigated to the ocean. Mother's love is sunlightthat illuminates the whole world.only by the mother's love can we feel the feeling of true love.
The true significance of love is not an empty slogan,but it is a kind of strength that delivers from the deep of mind; it follows you everywhere you go.In the dew drops of the in the morning treetop, in the bright twilight of the setting sun, in the singing of the bird's twitter and in the fragrance of flower bird did the Mother stretches out her love for us.
It is said that mencius's mother moved her family to a good environment for the sake of her son's education. This is the best way to express mother's love, however,someone doesn't seem to like the concept,they forget their filial obligations and threw their mother to the nursing house, it is wrong of them to forsake their mother who raise them. If we can realize that mother has been a lot of hard times to take are of us, we wouldn't treat her like that, but someone doesn't know it until they lost it .
All in all,mother is one of the all-time greats of the world,we are suppose to respect our mother and take of our mother when they grow old. Not because they have any benefit,but because we have responsibility.
Site Admin

文章: 31478
註冊時間: 週六 8月 15, 2015 3:05 am

Re: mother's love 2

怎麽都沒人幫我看?真沒禮貌!
因為我寫的不好嗎至少也講ㄧ下!
Site Admin

引文:
liliwe 寫道:
怎麽都沒人幫我看?真沒禮貌!
因為我寫的不好嗎至少也講ㄧ下!

真沒禮貌?? I don't understand... people don't have patient anymore now a day?
Site Admin

Dear sir
it have been long time since I posted this article on here
,please.
if you have no time to correct article , you are not
suppose to open the discuss area .
I will take a English test , you have to be considerate of other's feelings.
Site Admin

Dear Sir:

It has been long time since I posted this article here.

If you have no time to correct this article, you are not supposed to open this discussion area.

I will take an English test soon, you have to considerate other's feelings( here, I don't think it can be used as被動語言).( Please kindly take those in cosideration ).

After it,,,should use "has"..I think.

If you use 被動語言,then suppose should be supposed.

In front English test...should be "an"..I think.

I am not very good at writing an article. If you ask me about medical sicence, I think I can help you to some extent. Sorry! But I will try later on.
Site Admin

Let’s learn each other.

No one can deny that of all loves existing in this world, mother’s love is the greatest of all.

Mother's love is a boat calmly navigates to the ocean. Mother's love is sunlight illuminates the whole world. Only by (with?) the mother's love can we feel true love.

The significance of the true love is not an empty slogan, but it is a kind of strength that comes from the deep of mother’s mind; she follows you everywhere when you go. In the dew drops of morning treetop, ( I don’t quite understand what you mean, sorry), in the bright twilight of the sun setting, in the singing of birds twittering and in the fragrance of flower birds, the Mother does stretches out her love for us.

It is said that mencius's mother moved her family to a good environment for the sake of her son's education. This is a good example for us to understand her true love, however, someone doesn't seem to acquire this concept, and they forget their filial obligations and throw their mother to a nursing house, it is quite wrong for them to forsake their mother who has raised them. If we can realize that mother has undergone a lot of hard times for taking care of us, we wouldn't treat her like that, but someone doesn't know it until only they get lost.

All in all, mother is one of the all-time greats in the world; we should respect and take care of our mother when she grows old. This is not because she has any benefits, but because we have this responsibility.

I think it is better if there could be some spaces between each paragraphs. Then it can show neat and clear. Thank you for giving me a chance to learn English. 寫得好!!

“The greats means 大人物 , 偉大的事. I don’t understand this sentence , sorry, I am a little dumb today.

Yes, usually an assay should be: an introduction, body and conclusion. These are usually divided into %. It seems that you have done all those in this short assay.
Site Admin

Sorry, I forget to say I am just a leaner and I don't know whether I am right or not. It is best for you to have a correction by a teacher, Sir DJ here. So that we can all learn.

A leaner.
Site Admin

Be advised, the English.com.tw forum is not open just for you!

And I don't consider anything less than two days is a long time, before you ask others to consider your feeling, please be considerate for others'.

Again, you are not the only person here who needs help. So, be patient!

引文:

訪客 寫道:
Dear sir
it have been long time since I posted this article on here
,please.
if you have no time to correct article , you are not
suppose to open the discuss area .
I will take a English test , you have to be considerate of other's feelings.
Site Admin

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 0 位訪客