Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology,2007-2012
Chemical INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Process Engineer Jul 2013- Present
Coating P. Materials co., Ltd, Taichung Ind. Park, Taichung
● Assistant team leader to dispatch and manage the human resources
● Set up process parameters of equipment.
● Establish and improve process condition and technology
● Equipment repair and abnormal condition handling.
● Upgrade process capability and reduce production cost.
Data Files Manager EXPERIENCE
Data Files Manager Apr 2012- June 2012
Cardinal Tien Hospital, Yonghe Dist., New Taipei City
● Responsible for the archive by-case basis points to close the binding order.
● In accordance with the classification of documents, number, registration, into the file, sealed, custody.
● Handle file recall, back, organize and shelves, etc.
Training and give guidance to each new hire in Coating P. Materials co., Ltd.
● Keep mentees current on what's happening in the company and quickly get them involved in the competitive environment.
● Help promising mentees consider all the available development opportunities in the company, like job rotation, or work on cross-functional teams.
● Arrange for help to plug any skills gaps, including in-house training or outside resources.
● Step in to mediate when the rookie is facing some trouble with another experienced colleague.
My name is XXX, From Taichung. I graduated from National Taiwan University Science and Technology, I graduated from National Taiwan University Science and Technology with a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering in 2012.
I have had two work experiences. The first company was Cardinal Tien Hospital, I worked as a Data Files Manager from Apr 2012- June 2012 at Medical Records Department, in charge of Handle file recall, back, organize and shelves. From this job, I have got the experience of doing the job on my own.
The second company is Coating P. Materials, I have been working as a process engineer at the PE Department since Jul.2013, in charge of operating, analyzing, and manage the human resources. On duty the task of perambulatory job is examination moving state that safeguard and records five production lines discover the unusual situation of quality and equipment and in time handle abnormal conditions make sure product quality and production line reliable safety runs. Active contact production management redistribution scheduling to increase operation rate and dispatch co-work to do another work.
From my work experiences, I can communicate and cooperate with people smoothly in team work, and finish the task efficiently and effectively. In problem solving, I am capable of analyzing problems, finding solutions and implementing the findings to solve the problems. Therefore, I am a team player with good communication and problem-solving skills. From these experiences, I know the importance of team work in an organization. In team work, I understand it is very important to have a common goal and good communication in a team. In addition, I deem that handling and implementing the task should be with positive attitude at work. It is very important and necessary the working attitude.
I am a person with strong resistance to pressure and can surely accept challenges. According to my experience and ability, I have the confidence to do the job well and achieve the task. Hope I could get the opportunity to serve your company. I will make all efforts contribute to the company.