Great games to improve your English/玩遊戲學好英文

台灣英語網1.0 » 週二 8月 18, 2015 11:24 pm

(中英對照 精華文章)

不再只顧埋頭於無聊的書本中、跟冗長的生字表說再見。現在就應該讓你的英文課堂變得生動有趣!快來看看我們有趣的語言遊戲,並感受一下學習英文的樂趣,必定令你捧腹大笑。

Two truths and a lie

開始這個遊戲的時候,想想一些別人不知道一些關於你的事倩。然後,捏造一些關於你自己的謊話,再其他人互相詢問問題來決定哪一個是謊話。當你所說的話愈獨特,遊戲將會變得愈有趣和有挑戰性的。

I have never...

把所有椅子圍成一個圓圈,但有一個人是沒有座位的。那麼,這個人便要站在圓圈的中央,並開始說實話像是�我從未��等。例如:�我從未到過美國�或�我從未染髮�等等。然後,曾經去過美國的人站起來並跟他的轉換位置。記緊要快速的移動椅子,否則你將會站在到圓圈的中央。

In the manner of the word

派一個人到屋子的外面,和選擇一個有趣的副詞,像是�優美地�或是�睡著地�。當那個人進入屋子的時候,他(她)將透過屋內的人的動作來猜猜這個副詞。例如:�請以這個副詞來跳舞�如果這個副詞是優美地,然後他應該優美地跳舞。這個人更可以繼續要求屋內的人做動作,直到猜出那個副詞為止。

I'm going on a picnic...

在這次野餐裡,你將會帶一大堆從A到z字母的東西。第一個參賽者將會說�我將要去野餐,並將會帶一些蘋果�或者任何東西的字母是A開頭的。第二個參賽者將繼續說�我將要去野餐,及帶一些蘋果和香蕉�繼續輪流的說下去,直到你完成最後一個英文字母。

20 Questions

開始秘密想一個人,一個物體,一個動物�。一些參賽者要問20個是跟否的問題已蒐集事情的資訊。記得只能回答�是�或是�否�。如果參賽者在20個問題之前猜對,她們就贏了。如果沒有,你就贏了!

Heather Daigle

Put away your boring textbooks and forget about memorizing long lists of vocabulary. It's time to add some excitement into learning English! To spice up your studying and have a few laughs, check out our list of fun English games.

Two truths and a lie

Begin this game by thinking of two somewhat unusual facts about yourself that the other players don't know. Then, make up a lie about yourself.

Players take turns telling the true and false statements. They ask each other questions to try to determine which one is a lie. The more unique your truths are, the more fun and challenging the game is!

I have never...

Form a circle of chairs enough for all but one person. That person will stand in the middle, and speak a true sentence beginning with "I have never..." For example, "I have never been to the US." or "I have never colored my hair". Then, everyone who has been to the US should get up and change seats. Move quickly, or else you'll be the one left standing in the middle!

In the manner of the word

Send one person out of the room and pick a fun adverb, such as gracefully or sleepily. When the person reenters the room, he or she has to guess the adverb by asking someone to perform an action "in the manner of the word," for example, "Please dance in the manner of the word." If the adverb is gracefully, then a participant should perform a graceful dance. The person can continue to ask for performances until able to guess the adverb.

I'm going on a picnic...

On this picnic, you'll be bringing a wide range of items from A to Z. The first player will begin by saying, "I'm going on a picnic, and I'm bringing apples," or anything that starts with an 'a'. The second player will continue, "I'm going on a picnic, and I'm bringing apples and bananas." Continue taking turns until you have reached the end of the alphabet.

20 Questions

Start by secretly thinking of a person, an object, an animal, etc. The other players should ask up to 20 yes/no questions to gather information about it. Remember to only answer with the words 'yes' or 'no'. If the players can guess correctly before reaching 20, they win. If not, you win!

By Heather Daigle

Source: http://www.englishtown.com.tw/sp/teache ... Name=games
Site Admin

文章: 31478
註冊時間: 週六 8月 15, 2015 3:05 am

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 0 位訪客