1. Buck Helm, a retired salesman, survived_________alive for 90 hours in his car. (a)being buried (b) having buried (c) burying (d) to be buried 這題我選"A"
2.Building that railway was very difficult and involved_______ten tunnels (a)dig (b) digging (c) to have dug (d) having dug 這題我選"B"
3.After___________him better, I regretted_____________him unfairly. (a)getting to know...to judge (b) getting to know....to have judge (c) getting to have known...judging(d) getting to know....having judged 這題我選"C"
4.What about__________double quantities of everything today? That will save________again later in the week (a)buying...to stop (b) buy...shopping (c) buying....shopping (d) to buy...shopping 這題我選"C"
5. The witness reported__________a dark car__________outside the bank at the time of the robbery (a)having seem....parking (b) to see.....parked (c) seeing...to have parked (d) seeing...parked 這題我選"B"
6.Jones came very close______a gold medal for Britain in the Olympics. (a)to winning (b) to win (c) to have won (d) to be winning 這題我選"A"
7. Your hair needs__________. You'd better have it______________tomorrow.(a)to be cut...do (b) cutting...doing (c) to be cut...done (d) cutting...to be done 這題我選"C"
8.Peter walked away_________, the old book ____________beneath his arm. (a)whistling...tucked (b) whistling...tucking (c) whistled...tucked (d) whistling...to be tucked 這題我選"A"
9. I remember________him formerly__________as a silly boy(a)hearing...speaking of (b) to hear...speak of (c) to hear...spoken (d) hearing...spoken of 這題我選"D"
10. The boy came running into the room,__________ (a)His face was dirty and his cloths torn (b)His face dirty and his cloths torn (c) His face was dirty and his cloths were torn (d) His face dirty and his cloths were torn 這題我選"A"