A Day Dream

A Day Dream

台灣英語網1.0 » 週四 9月 17, 2015 4:36 am

I hope you like this poem, I wrote it to a woman that I loved and cared for deeply..... Now that love is gone and what remains are the poems that I have written. Or maybe a new poem that I write.

Love is a blessing hold on to it if you can....If not then keep your heart open and search for a new love because maybe that love you lost was not good enough for you.......

A Day Dream

As I close my eyes. I can see
The beauty of your smile
And all I want to do
Is to pull you to me
Crush you in my arms
And feel you heart beat next to mine
Ta taste the sweetness of your lips
To feel you love within

I would want this world
Just for you and me
And make you only mine
Both in body and soul.

I desire
To be your lover
To be your friend
To be
Lost in your magical embrace
That
I would never want it end
To hold you, to kiss you
My dream can now end

Now I am awake
My day dream is at its end
Now I know
I have only love for you

By Dave B
Fladave
Site Admin

文章: 31478
註冊時間: 週六 8月 15, 2015 3:05 am

Re: A Day Dream

"crush you in my arms??" that's hmm... peculiar. It seems to me you've been woolgathering all the way through. Cheer up man, leave the past in the past. You're sure a death trap for girls with your Casanova-like charm with words. You'll go far in this jungle of love.
Sincerely, Peter
Site Admin

Re: A Day Dream

Hey Peter

Dont worry about it, ha ha I am over her and now moving on I was just asked to share some of my poems because some people like them......

The poems I share are about love past or love in general and nothing more. I have let that love go and I am searching for someone special..... Just as any man who wants to have someone to share their life with.

Well Peter I am just a simple man but I do like to write.I hope that maybe it will inspire someone to write the one they love.

Fladave
Dave
Site Admin

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 0 位訪客