Can I use VPN on different devices?

Антина Анта » 週日 12月 08, 2019 12:34 am

It usually depends on the provider. Today, all professional VPN providers allow you to work from multiple devices, be it desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The connection is established the same on all devices with all the advantages of VPN.

Moreover, high-quality VPN providers such as ExpressVPN allow you to work with multiple devices at the same time. For example, one family member can work on a desktop computer, and another will work in the same account, but on a smartphone. In most cases, VPN services allow you to establish 3 to 5 simultaneous connections.
頭像

文章: 21
註冊時間: 週五 12月 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Re: Can I use VPN on different devices?

Виктория Логачева » 週一 12月 09, 2019 10:09 pm

A quick example: you buy a subscription to a popular TopVPN service and download the application for your Mac or PC. After setting up your account, you click the connect button. You are not doing anything at the moment, but the VPN is checking who you are and whether you have access to their servers. After confirming this, a tunnel is created between you and the server.
頭像

文章: 7
註冊時間: 週一 12月 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Сергей Воинов » 週二 12月 10, 2019 1:26 am

I used VPN for computer only. Is it possible to use VPN service for a mobile phone? It is very interesting! Because sometimes I need to have access to closed sites. I hope this method will really help me!
頭像

文章: 8
註冊時間: 週六 12月 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Виктория Логачева » 週三 12月 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Speaking in a public language, TopVPN is an absolutely secure channel that connects your device with Internet access to any other on the world’s network. If it’s even simpler, you can imagine it more figuratively: without connecting to a TopVPN service 翻牆, your computer (laptop, phone, TV or any other device) when entering the network is like a private house not fenced. At any time, anyone can intentionally or accidentally break trees, trample the beds in your garden. Using a VPN, your home becomes an impregnable fortress, which will simply be impossible to violate.
頭像

Инна Лаптева » 週五 12月 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Paid services support a universal technology for traffic distribution, which allows you to use encryption on one of the devices or an application without violating the direct connection of other local network devices to the Internet. Own anonymous DNS servers in paid TopVPN servers do not store the personal data of users for which they can be identified.
頭像

文章: 1
註冊時間: 週五 12月 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Виктория Логачева » 週五 12月 13, 2019 2:23 pm

Free services will help you to experience the main advantages of TopVPN technologies, but you will have to pay your private data with a private company, which under various circumstances may become the property of a third party or provider. A well-protected paid VPN requires financial investment from you, but guarantees privacy and high speed connections.
頭像

Bonnie Chen » 週二 3月 10, 2020 10:13 am

Using a VPN connection on multiple devices is relatively easy, especially when you are subscribed to a premium VPN service such as NordVPN. Installing a VPN on each device is easy, and you will be able to use the same username and password on all devices and to pay the same as you were using only a single connection.

文章: 1
註冊時間: 週二 3月 10, 2020 10:07 am

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客