A sadness assistant

A sadness assistant

台灣英語網1.0 » 週五 8月 21, 2015 1:06 pm

(Please point out my mistakes,thank you!)
-------

During June, in the company, I told to my coworkers, Luck Wang who works at engineer, ”You bought the safe shoes by cash.” Because I have to distribute accounting. He answered no problem. However, after several days I received supplier’s bill. At that time, I was confused and called him. His explanation was our supervisor,Sam, promised him. Suddenly, my reception was unconsidered after heard out the reason. I can not stand for him again. And then, reported the situation to supervisor. Why did Luck Wang do this? Sam said” Don’t blame on him! He already got my agreement.” Actually, I told him before your promise. At least, Luck Wang put store by me. As a result, Sam supported for him, I would not like against with supervisor. Eventually I got a thought,” You own power, others do not look down you.(Luck Wang disregards me due to my position level is under the supervisor). ”
Site Admin

文章: 31478
註冊時間: 週六 8月 15, 2015 3:05 am

Re: A sadness assistant

本站十分重視標題的明確性,切勿使用 大家救救我、help、help me、need help 等,不明確性的標題。除此之外,標題也不用加上一些不必要的語氣詞,例如:請教各位高手們 ...、我是新手來求救...。這些全是贅詞,不僅對解決您的問題沒有幫助之外,同時也破壞版面的完整性。

如果你發覺你的標題被修改了,不要緊張,那是暫時性的,你還是可以在自己的貼文處下方點選"編輯"然後自行改成你自己認為意思更明確更適合的標題,或是直接用我們幫你改的"暫時性"標題。

標題的目的是為了方便管理以及日後辨識,所以請盡量使用簡潔的內容。一些禮貌性的用詞可以放在內文的第一行,比如

標題: this is a book 的book

內文:
請教各位高手們,幫我解答這問題 ^^

...<問題內容>...
Site Admin

Re: A sadness assistant

A Sad Assistant (or The Sadness of an Assistant)

Back in June in the company, I asked my coworker, Luck Wang, who works at(/in) the Engineering Department, to buy safety shoes in cash. Because I had to (???). He said “No problem.” However, several days later I received a bill from the supplier of our safety shoes. I was confused about the bill, so I called him. His explanation was that my supervisor, Sam, (had) promised him (what...??). Suddenly, my ...(??? I was very disappointed ..???) after hearing what he said. Immediately, I said to myself, “I can not stand him(who? The supplier? Wang?) anymore.” So, I reported back to my supervisor about this incidence.

“Why did Luck Wang do this?” I asked Sam. He said, “Don't blame him! I gave him my permission to do so.” Actually, I told him before your promise(??? Did you tell Sam this? Or it's just in your head?) At least, Luck Wang put store by me(???? What is “put store”?). As a result(??? Sam supported him because ...you "put store"?), Sam supported him. Of course, I wouldn't want to go against my supervisor.

Eventually, a thought came to my mind, “if you have power, others won't look down on you.” (Luck Wang disregards me because my level is lower than the supervisor's).
Site Admin

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 0 位訪客