【看電影學英文】皮克斯電影《腦筋急轉彎》經典台詞總整理。

【看電影學英文】皮克斯電影《腦筋急轉彎》經典台詞總整理。

陳芃志 » 週四 9月 17, 2015 6:14 pm

根據電影,在人的大腦裡有五個主要情緒(樂樂、憂憂、怒怒、驚驚與厭厭)的擬人設定,是影片最重要的組成部分。腦內世界用童話般的糖果色構建而成,不僅有情緒主控台,還收藏著無數記憶球,由清潔工定期打掃。而重要的情感則會進化成彩色島嶼,主角萊莉擁有的是家庭、友情、愛好、玩耍。

讓我們一起欣賞外國版預告的中英台詞吧~


圖檔

So, how was the first day of school?

萊莉,上學第一天的情況如何?

It was fine, I guess…hum…I don’t know.

不知道,還好吧~

Do you ever look at someone and wonder what’s going on inside their head?

你有沒有看著某人並且很想知道他腦子裡面在想什麼?

Did you guys pick up on that? En…totally…Sure did…Something is wrong…

媽的腦子:大家有察覺不對勁嘛?當然!超明顯~絕對有事!

We are gonna find out what’s happenning, but we’ll need some support. Signal the husband.

我們要找出發生什麼事,但我們需要支援,暗示老公。

Oh!Oh! She’s looking at us.

不妙!她在看我們。

What did she say?

她剛說了什麼?

Oh!Oh! Sorry sir, no one is listening.

喔喔!老大對不起,沒人在聽。

Is it garbage tonight? Hum…we left toilet sit up? What…what is it, women? What?

今晚要倒垃圾嘛?嗯…還是我忘記放下馬桶蓋?到底是什麼?!

圖檔

Signal him again.

在發送訊號一次給他。

Ah…so…Rally, how was the school?

喔~萊莉,學校怎麼樣啊?

Silly…You gotta be kidding me.

Silly 愚蠢的

真的假的?! 開什麼玩笑阿?

For this, we gave up that Brazilian helicopter pilot?

因為這個男人我們放棄了巴西的直升機機長?

School was great, alright…

學校很棒,可以了吧…

What was that? Don’t you said we’re gonna act casual?

剛怎麼了?我們不是說好要自然一點嘛?

圖檔



Rally, is everything ok?

萊莉,你還好嘛?

Sir, she just rose her eyes at us.
*
roll her eyes 翻白眼,瞪

老大,她剛對我們翻白眼。

All right, make sure of force, I don’t want have to put the foot down.

好吧,展示一下武力,我不想被看扁。

No…not the foot.

不,這樣不太好吧...

Rally, I do not like this new attitude.

萊莉,我不喜歡你這個態度。

Oh…I’ll show you attitude, old man.

喔老頭!我給你看看怎樣叫態度!

What is your problem? Just leave me along.

你有什麼問題啊!讓我靜靜好嘛!

Sir, reporting high level of Sass.

老大,高強度回嘴!

Take it to DEFTCON-TWO.

讓我們升級到二級備戰!

I don’t know where this disrespectful attitude came from.

我不知道你這個不尊敬的態度是從哪來的。

You want a piece for this, pops?

你也想要來一點嗎?老頭?

Prepare the foot.

準備發射''總結''。

Key to safty position. Ready to lunch on your command, sir!

啟動發射程序。老大,等待您下達發射指令長官!

Fire! 發射!

圖檔

That’s it, go to your room.

夠了,回去你的房間。

The foot is down! 作戰成功!

Good job, gentlmen. That could’ve been a disaster.

幹的好,男士們!不燃可能會是一場浩劫。

That was a disaster.

這就是一場浩劫。


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
原文轉貼自QQEnglish 英語學習粉絲團:http://bit.ly/QQEnglishFB
Stay hunger, stay foolish !
台灣英語網
 
文章: 33
註冊時間: 週四 9月 10, 2015 2:58 pm

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客