When do I need a VPN and how do I use it

Антина Анта » 週四 3月 19, 2020 5:53 pm

First of all, I want to give a few simple examples (life) when a VPN is necessary. Still, do not retell the theory — it will not always help you understand all the nuances…

Let's say you are sitting at work and you have an hour or two of free time to watch a new movie. But you know that the admin can see that some entertainment site has opened on your PC and... in this case, using a VPN-the admin will not "see" anything, because the connection will be encrypted (of course, that you used a VPN — he will know, but what exactly you are viewing-no!;
This can also include various blockages. For example, your social network is blocked at work (or even in your country). VK network, to open it-just any VPN service;
If you travel a lot and work often in cafes, airports, and other places with a public Wi-Fi network, then a VPN will help you keep your passwords, usernames, and other personal data secret. Without a VPN, your connection is not encrypted in any way, and an experienced hacker can easily get your plastic card data (if, for example, you decide to pay for something over the network…);
You don't want your provider or anyone else to know what sites you visit, what you do online, and so on.
頭像

文章: 17
註冊時間: 週五 12月 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Re: When do I need a VPN and how do I use it

Павел Бондарев » 週四 3月 19, 2020 10:55 pm

VPN replaces your real IP with a fake one, for example, Italian or Dutch. If you use a VPN, then you are practically invisible on the network. You go to the site and see that you are not from Russia, for example, but from Germany. Due to this, no website blocking
頭像

文章: 8
註冊時間: 週一 2月 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Антина Анта » 週二 3月 24, 2020 12:09 am

Different protocols are used to set up a VPN network, and some of them are more secure than others. Large VPN providers offer users several protocols to choose from and explain what each of them is suitable for .
https://archtek.com.tw/
It is not necessary to delve into these nuances. OpenVPN is enough for everyday Internet surfing. This technology is open source, regularly passes public security audits , and is developed by a community of developers interested in reliability. If you don't know exactly what Protocol you need, then choose a VPN service that supports OpenVPN.
頭像

Сергей Воинов » 週四 3月 26, 2020 2:37 am

Striving for privacy and security, you may want to browse the Internet anonymously. The VPN creates an encrypted tunnel between your computer and servers so that you can act on the network (visit the necessary websites, perform Internet transactions, upload files) anonymously and your actions cannot be tracked or spied.
頭像

文章: 7
註冊時間: 週六 12月 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Павел Бондарев » 週四 3月 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Having connected to the VPN server, we browse the Internet under the guise of the IP address and location of this server. With each new connection, our identification on the Internet switches to a new IP address hiding us under a new encryption mask
頭像

文章: 8
註冊時間: 週一 2月 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Антина Анта » 週六 3月 28, 2020 6:47 pm

You need a service that allows you to use at least two parallel connections, practically speaking, with the ability to link your router to a VPN network.

To understand which service is the fastest, find out: Do they make throttling connections, limit bandwidth, or restrict services?

Bandwidth restrictions may not have been a big issue in the pre-streaming era, but now that everything is streaming: videos, music, games, and so on, Bandwidth is very important. Avoid VPNs that impose bandwidth restrictions.
頭像

Fahim Qasim » 週三 4月 01, 2020 7:52 pm

When you want to use vpn for online streaming you should select a PPTP protocol because it is fastest speed due to low level of encryption. https://www.purevpn.com/what-is-vpn/protocols/pptp

文章: 1
註冊時間: 週三 4月 01, 2020 7:44 pm

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 8 位訪客