Writing great business letters in English/用英文寫一封很好的商業書信

Writing great business letters in English/用英文寫一封很好的商業書信

台灣英語網1.0 » 週六 8月 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Writing great business letters in English/用英文寫一封很好的商業書信 (中英對照 精華文章)

英語是國際商業交流的通用語言,但你是否知道如何讓你的書面英語給別人留下深刻的印象呢?一封出色的英文商業書信將可能影響一筆生意的成功與否,所以趕快閱讀以下相關內容,成為一名寫作高手!
留下一個深刻的第一印象 在英文商業書信的開首,以salutation留下一個好印象,並確認收信人的名稱及職銜是正確的。例如:Dear Ms. Jones。如果你不知道他們的姓名,你可以使用Dear Sir or Madam 。

闡釋寫信的目的 在信的第一段,你應該闡過寫信的原由,例如:As per our phone conversation, I am writing to provide the information you requested.
寫作的由來 其實,英文商業書信有很多種類,例如:inquiry(查詢資料),request(要求或請求某人做某事),apology(道歉),complaint(投訴一些問題)。而這些不同種類的英文商業書信各自有不同的形和語氣。 請求的書信 如果你要寫一封請求信,你可以用Could you possibly... 或是 I would be grateful if you could...。 發放壞消息 如果你想寫一些壞消息或者是道歉,那就應該用禮貌而得體的語氣,並詳細的說明有關的問題。例如:Unfortunately we are not hiring
any new staff at the moment.或是 I am afraid that we will be
unable to meet your order on time due to problems with our supplier。 結束一封書信 在信中的最後一段中,你可以把一些closing remarks加進去,例如:Please contact us if you have any further questions。如果你需要加入附件等等,你可以用Please find enclosed... 或是I am enclosing...來結速這封信件。 留下聯絡資料 你可以在信的結尾處留下你的聯絡資料,例如:I look forward to seeing you next Thursday。

結束一封書信 究竟如何close你的信件,要視乎你和收信人的關係。Yours faithfullyYours sincerely更正式的,而best regards是用於好朋友或是熟悉的人之間。 書信的簽名 在結束語後簽上你的signature(手簽的名字),然後在下面加上你的名字和你的職位。 檢查錯處 撰寫英文商品書信,覆檢是很重要的。你應該總是在你發送前仔細的 proofread你寫的信,看看有沒有語法,拼寫,或發音的錯誤。最後檢查一下你的信是否清晰,簡短,正確,謙恭,有說服力及完整。

English is the language of international business communication, but do you know how to make a good impression when writing in English? A well-written business letter can make or break your business deal, so read on to become a writing pro!
A good first impression Try to create a good first impression with the salutation or start of the letter. Make sure the person's name and title are correct e.g. Dear Ms. Jones. Use Dear Sir or Madam if you don't know their name.
Stating your purpose You should state the purpose of your letter in the first paragraph, for example As per our phone conversation, I am writing to provide the information you requested. Reason for writing There are many reasons for writing a business letter, such as inquiry (to ask for information), request (to ask someone to do something), apology (to say sorry) or complaint (to complain about a problem). This will determine the style and tone of your letter. Letter of request If you are writing a letter of request, you could say Could you possibly... or I would be grateful if you could... Giving bad news If you are giving bad news or apologizing, you should be polite and tactful and state the reason for the problem. For example Unfortunately we are not hiring any new staff at the moment. or I am afraid that we will be unable to meet your order on time due to problems with our supplier. Ending the letter In the last paragraph, you can include some closing remarks like Please contact us if you have any further questions. If you are enclosing documents, you can add Please find enclosed... or I am enclosing... at the end of the letter. Referring to future contact You should also refer to future contact at the end of the letter e.g. I look forward to seeing you next Thursday. Closing the letter The close or ending of your letter depends on your relationship with the reader. Yours faithfully is more formal than yours sincerely, while best regards is used if the reader is a close business contact or friend. Sign your name You should add your signature (sign your name by hand) after the close, and then type your name and position underneath. Check for errors You should always proofread the letter carefully before you send it, by checking for errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation. As a final check, ask yourself if the letter is clear, concise, correct, courteous, convincing and complete.

Source: http://www.englishtown.com.tw/sp/teache ... cleName=21

您的分享是我們進步的動力如果,如果您有臉書請幫我們讚(like)一下:
如果您有噗浪請幫我們噗(plurk)一下:
Site Admin

文章: 31478
註冊時間: 週六 8月 15, 2015 3:05 am

誰在線上
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 0 位訪客