發表者 tluroc76 開 2008-09-03 08:04:05
Are they all supposed to have only one "correct" answer?
Q5 & Q6, if there is a sentence before or after the question, it will help you determine which is answer correct. But I would say there are multiple correct choices to Q5 & Q6.
1. ______ swimming now?
(A) Are they still going
2. Why ______, Andrew? Was there something funny?
(A) did you smile; C) were you smiling
3. The dog bit Helen on the leg when she ______ it.
4. We ______ to go to Taiwan for a vacation, but now we find we do not have enough money.
(A) have intended
5. We ______ dinner in half an hour.
(A) will have (B) are having (C) will be having
6. I ______ until they have returned.
(A) am not leaving (B) will not leave (C) will not be leaving