Introduced myself in  the first class - 英文文章分析討論板 - 英語討論區
Introduced myself in the first class - 英文文章分析討論板 - 英語討論區
[ 關於我們聯繫我們加入收藏設為首頁Introduced myself in  the first class - 英文文章分析討論板 - 英語討論區English.tw 個人部落格 | | ]
登入區塊
主選單
誰在線上
線上目前共99
(60人在瀏覽英語討論區)

會員: 0
訪客: 99

尚有...

正在流覽:   1 名訪客

Introduced myself in the first class
Just popping in
註冊日期:
2005/09/01 12:34
所屬群組:
註冊會員
文章: 16
等級: 2; EXP: 74
HP : 0 / 43
MP : 5 / 1931
離線
Hi, I am Jack. It's my pleasure to meet you. I come from Taiwan, a beautiful island, and I am here as an exchange student for one year. I major in civil engineering at college. Structure is my favorite. I like to watch a variety of buildings and bridges everywhere and I like to know how to construct them. I am very glad that I can be here and I hope I can take the opportunity to learn more knowledge and information to enhance my ability. I also hope I can take part in various activities to make more friends and can speak English anytime I get the chance.
I am just come here. If I don’t know what to do, please give me advice and I will do my best.

2005/10/13 08:00

如果您噗浪或有臉書請馬上分享: 推到自己的Plurk Share

收藏此討論串: 收進你的MyShare個人書籤
轉換PDF檔 列印

Re: Introduced myself in the first class
Just popping in
註冊日期:
2005/08/29 21:10
來自 Kaohsiung
所屬群組:
註冊會員
文章: 13
等級: 2; EXP: 38
HP : 0 / 34
MP : 4 / 1530
離線
Allow me? I don't mean to correct or anything, just felling like to rewrite it....

由 handerson 於 2005-10-13 09:00:34

Hi, I am Jack. It's my pleasure to meet you. I come from Taiwan, a beautiful island, and I am here as an exchange student for one year. I major in civil engineering at college. Structure is my favorite. I like to watch a variety of buildings and bridges everywhere and I like to know how to construct them. I am very glad that I can be here and I hope I can take the opportunity to learn more knowledge and information to enhance my ability. I also hope I can take part in various activities to make more friends and can speak English anytime I get the chance.
I am just come here. If I don’t know what to do, please give me advice and I will do my best.

>>>>>

Hi, I’m jack. It’s great to have this chance to meet everyone here. I’m from Taiwan, a very beautiful subtropical island about 40 minutes flight from Hong Kong. I will be here for one year as an exchange student. My major is Civil Engineering and my favorite subject is Structure. I like to watch all different kinds of buildings and bridges and study the knowledge and stories behind them. They are always so interesting, some even are so moving to me. I am feeling very lucky to have this chance to be here and have such a great opportunity to expose myself in a totally different culture besides the knowledge I will learn. I also wish to have all chances possible to make many many friends and improve my English ability as well.

I am new here and my knowledge of this place is so limited, so, please do advise me when I am wrong and tell me the proper ways.

Thank you.

----------------
My reason for wrting it like this? This shall be self-intro, i would like to use oral and casual english, well, this is a free country, hehehehe

2005/10/13 11:28

轉換PDF檔 列印

Re: Introduced myself in the first class
Just popping in
註冊日期:
2005/08/29 21:10
來自 Kaohsiung
所屬群組:
註冊會員
文章: 13
等級: 2; EXP: 38
HP : 0 / 34
MP : 4 / 1530
離線

ooops, 40 minutes flight time is only between TPE and KH, hahah, told u, i m typo queen, my brain usually not that in control. hahaha

2005/10/13 23:35

收藏此討論串: 收進你的MyShare個人書籤
轉換PDF檔 列印

發表回覆
帳號姓名   密碼   登入
內容:

[進階搜尋]

英文相關報導