Buidling better immunity - 醫學專用名詞 - 英語討論區
Buidling better immunity - 醫學專用名詞 - 英語討論區
[ 關於我們聯繫我們加入收藏設為首頁Buidling better immunity - 醫學專用名詞 - 英語討論區English.tw 個人部落格 | | ]
登入區塊
主選單
英語名句錄
「台灣英語網 2.0 」
   推薦英語學習資源

正在流覽:   1 名訪客

Buidling better immunity
Home away from home
註冊日期:
2006/06/10 07:19
來自 From TWN to USA
所屬群組:
註冊會員
聊天室管理員
ECT 指導小組
文章: 1274
等級: 30; EXP: 94
HP : 0 / 748
MP : 424 / 29233
離線
Share with you. It is for our health and to learn English, too.

How to build better immunity (免疫力)?

1. Eat well --> 吃得好
2. Avoid stress --> 避免沮喪
3. Exercise --> 運動 (當然應適度)
4. Avoid sun exposure --> 避免曝曬於陽光下 (指 "過度的曝露" 於陽光下)
5. Take vitamins --> 服用維他命
6. Get enough rest --> 獲得足夠的休息

免疫系統: immune system (你的免疫系統: 是一個由保護你的身體對抗 "against" 異物 "foreign" 或入侵細胞 "invading cells" 之細胞, 腺體 (glands) 及器官 (organs) 所組成的複雜網絡, --> Your immune system is a complex network of cells, glands and organs that protect your body against "foreign" or invading cells.)

:)

2006/12/16 21:38

如果您噗浪或有臉書請馬上分享: 推到自己的Plurk Share

收藏此討論串: 收進你的MyShare個人書籤
轉換PDF檔 列印

Re: Buidling better immunity
Home away from home
註冊日期:
2006/08/05 04:26
來自 Seattle, WA.
所屬群組:
註冊會員
文章: 164
等級: 11; EXP: 86
HP : 0 / 271
MP : 54 / 10486
離線
And flu (virus) shot!

2006/12/17 05:15

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

轉換PDF檔 列印

Home away from home
註冊日期:
2006/08/08 05:01
來自 NC, USA
所屬群組:
註冊會員
文章: 779
等級: 25; EXP: 17
HP : 0 / 604
MP : 259 / 23320
離線
Understand AIDS; protect yourself and your family.
認識 "愛滋病" 保護自己與家人<的健康>

AIDS = Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
"愛滋病" 或 "後天免疫缺乏症候群" (醫學用)
台灣愛滋病學會 http://www.aids-care.org.tw

What does "AIDS" mean?
AIDS is caused by a virus called HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). If you get infected with HIV, your body will try to fight the infection (感染). It will make "antibodies" (抗體), special molecules to fight HIV.

A blood test for HIV looks for these antibodies. If you have them in your blood, it means that you have HIV infection. People who have the HIV antibodies are called "HIV-Positive" (HIV 陽性反應 / HIV 帶原者)

Being HIV-positive, or having HIV disease, is not the same as having AIDS. <> Many people are HIV-positive but don't get sick (發病) for many years. As HIV disease continues, it slowly wears down the immune system. Viruses, parasites, fungi and bacteria that usually don't cause any problems can make you very sick if your immune system is damaged. These are called "opportunistic infections."
[請參考: 美國愛滋病學會 http://www.aids.org]

Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) 是一種較為所知的 "先天免疫缺乏症" <我不知道中文醫學專用名稱>

2006/12/17 06:53

JC503 於 2006-12-17 07:28:07

轉換PDF檔 列印

Home away from home
註冊日期:
2006/10/05 10:46
所屬群組:
註冊會員
聊天室管理員
ECT 指導小組
文章: 740
等級: 24; EXP: 62
HP : 0 / 590
MP : 246 / 22510
離線
Mayflower, thanks for your sharing.
Here I just have a few minor opinions on your suggestions for good immune function.

When it comes to the Chinese "吃得好", I suppose it refers to "eating a lot of tasty food". It's not a good thing. Eating well, however, means something different - to eat food in a healthy way. It sure is good for people. How to eat healthily? I think having a balanced diet with moderate calories is the key point.

This also makes me think of why the Japanese people live longer than the Americans. Do the Japanese look stronger, do they have a better medical system, or do they have better living environments? I think all of these answers are negative. The major difference lies in the fact that tons of Americans are overweight or even obese. They get much fat stored in their bodies because they eat too much food. Too much fat tissue would inevitably threaten their health.

And I'm also afraid vitamins can't make people healthier. Barring true deficiency of certain vitamins, vitamin supplements are largely unnecessary. Keep a couple of things in mind that we can easily get adequate vitamins simply from balanced diets, and at times, taking excessive vitamins can be harmful to our health, not to mention that it would be good for our immune function or health. There is no need to waste money on vitamins.

Adequate exercise, balanced diet, better living environment, avoidance of smoking and excessive drinking, and the ability to properly cope with stress are things we should focus on.

2006/12/17 10:44

轉換PDF檔 列印

Home away from home
註冊日期:
2006/06/13 03:29
來自 Da-an District, Taipei
所屬群組:
註冊會員
文章: 1249
等級: 30; EXP: 69
HP : 0 / 742
MP : 416 / 28973
離線

引文:
avoidance of smoking and excessive drinking,

Drat! Two nights every week these four months I drink excessively. The National Football League, ESPN and the beer brewers are to blame for my unhealthy behavior. I’m beginning to think this must have been a collaborative conspiracy; they try to squeeze as much juice as possible out of football fans.

2006/12/17 14:56

收藏此討論串: 收進你的MyShare個人書籤
轉換PDF檔 列印

發表回覆
帳號姓名   密碼   登入
內容:

[進階搜尋]

Social Medias
推薦資源

英文相關報導