10 tips for perfect pronunciation/10種完美發英的秘訣
10 tips for perfect pronunciation/10種完美發英的秘訣 (中英對照 精華文章)
1.Listen to yourself.如果你不能聽出你自己的發音問題，那很難去改正它。試著把你的演說用錄音帶錄下來，並與以英語為母語的外國人士做個比較。
2. Slow down! 很多英文學習者說話的時候，都說的很快然而增加他們的壞習慣。每一天練習一點點。先從單升調開始，然後轉換成單字，最後，將這些單字合起來。
3. Picture it... 閉上你的眼睛，在說之前想想如何發這個音。想像你的嘴巴和臉的定位。
4. Get physical!發音是一個肢體技巧。你正教你的嘴巴一個新的方法去移動和使用不同的肌肉。每一天專注在困難的音調。有沒有困難發'th'？把你的舌頭放在你的牙齒之間(不要咬緊)然後，從嘴巴裡吐氣出來。感覺空氣在你的舌頭上面移動。
5. Watch yourself. 站在鏡子前面看看你舌頭，嘴唇和嘴型的位置當你發音的時候。和你所看的Englishtown發音錄影帶做比較！
6.Copy the experts. 沒有任何可取帶讓以英語為母語的人士來教你發音。所以注意聽！聽聽英語廣播節目，看英語電視和電影。(不要看字幕！)模仿你聽到的聲音-即使你不確定他們說什麼。
7. Practice alone.發音問題會一直持續因為我們會害怕出錯。編一個劇本-第一次和別人見面，餐廳點餐，詢問方向-然後自己演出一段對話。不要害羞！
8. Find a language buddy. 從旁人那得到回饋是很重要的。找一個朋友他也對改善英文很有興趣。試著去交換過去的留言你可以更接近的聽出每一個人的發音。
9. Be poetic. 好的發音更勝於專精於每一個音。這很容易瞭解intonation(聲音的升降)和stress (一些音在字當中和一些自在句子當中比其他更大聲或是更清楚)。大聲地唸詩，演講和唱歌，專注在字的重音和音調。
10. Sing a song! 聽單字從熱門英文歌曲中並
Everyone knows that using English is the only way to really improve your pronunciation. But what if you can't practice with a native speaker every day? Don't worry! There are plenty of ways to stretch your vocal chords.
1. Listen to yourself. If you can't hear your pronunciation problems, it's tough to correct them. Try recording your speech on a tape and comparing it with a native speaker's.
2. Slow down! Many English learners say that speaking too quickly reinforces their bad habits. Practice a few basics each day. Start with single sounds, then move on to words, and finally, string several words together.
3. Picture it... Close your eyes and think about how to make a sound before saying it. Visualize the positioning of your mouth and face.
4. Get physical! Pronunciation is a physical skill. You're teaching your mouth a new way to move and using different muscles. Focus on difficult sounds each day. Having trouble with 'th'? Put your tongue between your teeth (don't bite down) and blow air out of your mouth. Feel the air move over the top of your tongue.
5. Watch yourself. Stand in front of a mirror to see the placement of your tongue, lips, and shape of your mouth when you make certain sounds. Compare what you see with an Englishtown pronunciation video!
6. Copy the experts. There's no replacement for learning pronunciation from the experts ?native speakers. So listen! Listen to English radio programs and watch television and movies in English. (Don't read the subtitles!) Imitate what you're hearing ?even if you're not sure what they're saying yet.
7. Practice alone. Pronunciation problems persist because we're afraid to make mistakes. Create scenarios - meeting someone for the first time, ordering at a restaurant, asking for directions ?then act out the dialogue by yourself. Don't be shy!
8. Find a language buddy. Getting feedback from an outside observer is crucial. Find a friend who's also interested in improving their English. Try exchanging recorded messages so you can listen closely to each other's pronunciation.
9. Be poetic. Good pronunciation is more than just mastering individual sounds. It's also understanding intonation (the rise and fall of the voice) and stress (some sounds in words and some words in sentences are louder or clearer than others). Read poems, speeches and songs aloud, concentrating on the word stress and intonation.
10. Sing a song! Learn the words to popular English songs and sing along. Singing helps you relax and just get those words out, as well as helping your rhythm and intonation.