Give your English some exercise/幫助你的英文做運動
Give your English some exercise/幫助你的英文做運動 (中英對照 精華文章)
你知道warm up和cool down之間的區別嗎？或是你知道aerobics是什麼意思嗎？就像是我們的身體需要運動來保持健康一樣，我們的英文也是如此！用這些經常表達的方式來鍛鍊你的身體和大腦！
1.Get fit如果你想要更健康，你可以說I want to get fit.
或I want to get in shape.
2.Workout意思是進行規律的訓練。如果你在健身房已經練了很久，你可以說I've had a really good workout
3.Warm up 和cool down。 這些是常規訓練的基本要素。warm up健身開始前的一些暖身活動。cool
6.Cardiovascular Training(通常被稱作 Cardio)類似於aerobic鍛鍊。這是一種力量的訓練以增強心臟的功能並燃燒卡路里。
8.Gym instructor 這是在健身房教課的教練。
personal trainer 是針對你個人問題，幫助你訓練的教練。
9.Low impact和high impact是運動的不同種類。Low impact運動沒有high impact緊張激烈。
Do you know the difference between warm up and cool down? Or what it means to do aerobics? Just like our bodies need exercise to stay healthy, so does our English! Give your mind AND your body a workout with hot expressions!
1. Get fit If you want to become more healthy, you can say I want to get fit. or I want to get in shape.
2. Workout This means an exercise routine. If you've been at the gym for a long time, you can say I've had a really good workout today!
3. Warm up and cool down. These are essential elements of any workout routine. A warm up is a period of light exercise to get the body ready for a workout. A cool down involves reducing the intensity of your exercise by gradually slowing down. It is usually followed by stretching, which prevents the muscles from getting stiff.
4. Circuit training is a workout technique where you go from one exercise (usually strength training) to another with little rest in between, to exercise the muscles as well as the heart and lungs.
5. Aerobic Exercise is exercise that increases the need for oxygen and speeds up the heart rate, like running or cycling. Aerobics is an example of this type of exercise, similar to dancing and usually done to music.
6. Cardiovascular Training (usually called Cardio) is similar to aerobic exercise. It is vigorous exercise that strengthens the heart and allows you to burn calories.
7. Most people go to the gym or sports center to work out. Here you can join different exercise classes, like Yoga, Pilates, Kickboxing and Spinning.
8. Gym instructor This is a fitness trainer who teaches exercise classes at a gym. A personal trainer is an instructor who is available for personal coaching.
9. Low impact and high impact are two different types of exercise. Low impact exercise is less strenuous than high impact exercise.
10. There are many different types of gym equipment or machines that you can use to keep fit, like a treadmill (used for running on the spot) or a stationary bike (cycling machine).